Keeping an industrial plant running smoothly is no easy feat.
Rundown screens are a cost-effective and highly efficient filtration method with large capacity for applications such as dewatering processes. Each unit consists of an outer body made of mild steel or stainless steel; an inlet chamber and a wedge wire curved screen, where the separating process happens. Whilst the liquid is extracted through the screen into a collecting chamber, solid particles are deposited on the screen, slide to the bottom and then onto a solids discharge chute due to gravity. The extracted liquid can then be reused or discharged through a disposal outlet of the collecting chamber.
- Available in stainless steel with varied specifications
- Large capacity for dewatering process
- Cost-effective and efficient method of solid and liquid separation
- Self-Cleaning screen, reduced downtime
- Over 30 years’ experience in filtration
Customers have started to lean towards more ethical, environmental, and health-conscious choices whilst shopping for groceries. As a result, we have all seen the shelf space dedicated to plant-based food and drink in supermarkets grow before our eyes in just the last few years.