Having operated in the filtration market for over 30 years, Croft Filters has provided various filter designs to wastewater treatment plants.
Rundown screens are a cost-effective and highly efficient filtration method with large capacity for applications such as dewatering processes. Each unit consists of an outer body made of mild steel or stainless steel; an inlet chamber and a wedge wire curved screen, where the separating process happens. Whilst the liquid is extracted through the screen into a collecting chamber, solid particles are deposited on the screen, slide to the bottom and then onto a solids discharge chute due to gravity. The extracted liquid can then be reused or discharged through a disposal outlet of the collecting chamber.
- Available in stainless steel with varied specifications
- Large capacity for dewatering process
- Cost-effective and efficient method of solid and liquid separation
- Self-Cleaning screen, reduced downtime
- Over 30 years’ experience in filtration
Improving filtration efficiency can be a challenge. Especially for companies that are trying to deliver the highest possible open area across the filter media.