Filters are critical components found in many manufacturing processes. Not only are they used to separate produce, they are also used to protect vital components within systems. For over 30 years we have supplied a wide range of industrial sectors, each faced with their unique filtration challenges.
- Bio Energy
- Fire protection equipment
- Paint, Glue and Adhesives
- Railway Equipment
- Recycling and Disposing
- Water treatment
Croft can supply a range of filter types, manufactured from a various metals and in profiles including: perforated plate, wedge wire and wire mesh, depending on requirements.
- ISO:9001 Certification
- Quick lead time – As little as 2 days
- A quality product designed for the application.
- Quality material used (available with material certification)
- Over 30 years’ experience in filtration.